Solar Power Kit Sahay 2023: Many support schemes are run by the government for the farmers. Like Solar Power Kit Sahay as well as many schemes come up for farmers. In which, subsidies are given for the purchase of new implements to help the farmers in installing new tools in agriculture and to help the farmers in farming. The Ikhedut portal is opened for farmers to make online applications for various schemes.
Solar Power Kit Sahay 2023
50 crore has been increased by two and a half times in the plan to provide financial assistance to farmers for the purchase of Solar Power Kits for building solar fencing around the farm in the current year’s budget promising the submissions received from the farmers. 350 crores have been provided in the current year’s budget for the scheme of solar power kit fencing around the farm and 50 crores for the scheme of providing financial assistance to farmers for purchase of solar power kit for solar fencing. A total sum of Rs 400 crore has been provided to protect farmers’ crops.
Solar power kit help
Solar Power Kits (Zatkos) are installed to prevent wild animals from damaging the farmers’ crops and to prevent the farmers from having to stay awake at night to guard the crops. Which is charged by sunlight. Online applications for the Solar Power Kit Assistance Scheme are currently underway on the Ikhedut portal. In this post, we will get information about why to apply for this scheme, how much assistance will be available, which documents are required.
New scheme to provide financial assistance in purchase of Solar power Unit/Kit for constructing Solar Fencing around Farm.
Main conditions for receiving assistance
- Farmers who have availed the benefit for constructing barbed wire fence are not eligible for this Solar Power Unit/Kit scheme.
- 50% of the total cost incurred by the tenant farmer for purchase of solar power unit/kit or Rs. 15,000/- whichever is less, the assistance is given.
- Farmers themselves have to purchase kitni of prescribed quality from the open market.
- In this scheme, online application will be accepted on first come first serve basis within the target limit.
- Under this scheme, assistance will be available for solar kits once in 10 (ten) years.
How to Apply Solar Power Kit Online?
- To apply online first open the official website https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in.
- Then click on the “Apply Online for Various Schemes” option.
- Then click on “Click here for Khetiwadi Plans” option in the opened page.
- After that you will see the list of various schemes of the agriculture department.
- Click on Solar Power Unit/Kit option for new scheme to provide financial assistance in purchase of Solar Power Unit/Kit for constructing solar fencing around the farm.
- Then submit the required details to apply online in the page that opens.
- Then confirm your application and save.
- After you are selected as a beneficiary in this scheme, you will be informed through a message.
- Then you have to buy a good quality solar kit.
- The location of which is determined by the agriculture department.
- This assistance is then credited to the beneficiary’s bank account.
50 percent or 15000 whichever is less
He further said that 33 thousand farmers will be able to benefit from this scheme this year instead of 13 thousand farmers compared to last year due to two and a half times increase in the budget of the scheme. For this scheme all the farmers of the state will be given assistance of 50 percent of the total cost or 15000 whichever is less per account. The i-Khedoot portal will be launched soon for the farmers willing to avail the benefits of this scheme. The Agriculture Minister requested the farmers of the state to take maximum advantage of this.
Solar Power Kit Support Document List
- Copy of beneficiary’s 7/12 and 8-A
- Copy of bank account passbook
- Paid bill for purchase of solar power kit
- Price list
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.