Solar Rooftop Yojana 2023: Solar Rooftop Yojana in Gujarat was launched in the year 2022, Solar Rooftop Yojana was launched by the State and Central Governments with the noble objective of reducing air pollution and maximizing the use of solar energy by the people. . Gujarat government implemented solar energy policy in the year 2009, state government has also implemented this scheme as part of solar energy policy.
Solar Rooftop Plan 2023
Through solar rooftop scheme, people can get electricity in their house through solar energy by installing solar plate on the roof of their house, under this scheme the person who installs solar panel system on his house is given subsidy by the government. People are eligible for subsidy as per the statutory norms set by the government. After consuming the electricity generated under the solar rooftop scheme, the excess electricity can also be sold, and the payment for this is also given to the consumer by the company.
Scheme Name Solar Rooftop Scheme
- Beneficiary of scheme launched by central government by whom
- All citizens of the country
- subsidy 20% to 40%
- website solarrooftop.gov.in
Know about Solar Rooftop Scheme
- Solar Yojana has been launched to promote Solar Yojana in the country, this scheme is implemented by the central government to promote Solar Rooftop Yojana, India has inexhaustible amount of solar energy so use this energy to reduce the level of pollution in the country and the use of coal generated electricity. Solar rooftop scheme is very important to reduce and benefit people financially.
Main Objectives of Solar Rooftop Scheme
- Provide solar power in the state
- Reduce carbon dioxide emissions in the air
- Reduce dependence on renewable sources like petrol diesel and coal
- Encourage local manufacturers Achieving the goal of a self-reliant India
Benefits of Solar Rooftop Scheme
- By installing solar panels on the roof, you will get free electricity. This scheme can be used for household consumption and get exemption from the light bill. The
- excess electricity generated during household consumption is sold to the nearest grid and the consumers are paid a fixed amount per kilowatt as per the price fixed by the Electricity Regulatory Commission. This amount is paid into a direct bank account
- After the installation of the solar rooftop scheme, free maintenance of the panels is provided by the agency for five years
- Use of solar energy will reduce air pollution in the country and increase use of green energy
Who can apply for Solar Rooftop Scheme?
- The site for installation of solar panels should be owned by the individual or the customer should be legally entitled to the site
- . will be allowed only for and cannot be moved anywhere else
Solar Rooftop Scheme 2023 Apply Online.
- Online form of solar rooftop scheme can be applied by visiting this website https://suryagujarat.guvnl.com/
- After online application will be sent to concerned discom for technical feasibility
- after technical feasibility is approved Install rooftop solar through any vendor registered on the portal
- After installing the rooftop panel, fill the details on the portal and apply for net metering. After getting the net meter, the consumer
- can apply for the meter, for which they have to upload the bank account details and a copy of the canceled check on the portal.
- The account will be credited within 30 working days.
- Latest status information of each step will be available online on the portal.
List of Documents for Solar Rooftop Scheme Subsidy
- Solar commissioning report signed by seller consumer and DISCOM official
- Bill from vendor for rooftop solar panels
- No certificate for charging permission for setups above 10 kilowatts No certificate
- from electrical supervisor or contractor for setups below 10 kilowatts
- Joint installation report which The consumer and the proposed closure are signed by the seller and provide information about the installation
Solar Rooftop Scheme Subsidy 2023
- Up to 3 kilowatts 40 percent
- above 3 kilowatts and up to 10 kilowatts forty percent up to first three kilowatts and 20 percent for capacity beyond three kilowatts Forty percent up to
- first three kilowatts above 10 kilowatts and seven kilowatts after three kilowatts 20% for
- Note: Efficiency beyond 10 kilowatts will not get subsidy
Solar Rooftop Scheme Helpline No.
- For any information about Solar Rooftop Scheme you can call helpline number 1800 180 3333 or send mail to official e-mail id