SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published Advertisement to conduct CHSL (10+2) Exam 2022 for the Bharti of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Official Notification and Online Apply.
More information related to Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates and other processes are given below. Also read the official advertisement, before applying.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name Of Posts||CHSL (10+2) Exam|
|Job Location||AIl ndia|
Posts Name :
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have passed 12th Class
- equivalent exam from a recognized Board / University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
Application Fee :
- For Others : Rs. 100/-
- For Women, SC, ST, PWD, Ex Serviceman Candidates : Nil
- Payment Mode : Through Online/ Offline
Selection Process :
- Candidates Will Be Selected Based On An Interview.
How to Apply ? :
- Interested Candidates can apply through the link provided below or they can also apply through the official site of the SSC before 04-January-2023. Candidates are suggested to read the full Official Advt before applying.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Application : 06-12-2022
- Last Date of Online Application : 04-01-2023
- Form Fee Payment Last Date (Online) : 5 January 2023
- Form Fee Payment Last Date (Offline) : 6 January 2023
- Correction Date : 9 & 10 January 2023
- Exam Date : February/ March 2023
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.