Vridha Pension Yojana 2023: Government of Gujarat runs many welfare schemes for people of different sections. Old age pension scheme is also one such scheme. There are many schemes running to help the elderly. Today in this post we will get information about Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme and Indigent Old Age Pension Scheme.
Vridha Pension Yojana 2023
The scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Rural Development. Under which it is for the beneficiaries who are 60 years or above (65 years as per revised age limit in year-2011) and below poverty line and are eligible as per revised norms of Government of India from time to time. Gujarat Vridha Pension Yojna 2023 This scheme is run as a part of National Social Assistance Programme.
- Beneficiary should have poverty line identity card showing 0-16 points.
- Beneficiary should be a citizen of India.
- Beneficiary should be 60 years or above.
Poverty Line Identity Card showing 0-16 digits.
Proof of residence.
Proof of age.
Proof of citizenship.
Vridha Pension Yojana 2023 Form
To avail the benefit of this scheme, the pension scheme form can be obtained as follows.
- From District Collector Office
- This form can be obtained free of charge from the Mamlatdar office.
- From Village Level (V.C.E.) Gram Panchayat can apply online.
- The form can be downloaded from the link given below.
- Also in this post the option to download PDF is given below.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.