Water Tank Sahay Yojana 2023: Application for water tank construction assistance scheme 2023 for economical use of water through drip irrigation can be made on I Khedut Portal till October 15.
Water Tank Sahay Yojana 2023
In case of personal assistance which is 50% of the assistance cost in the applicant’s account or Rs. 9.80 lakhs whichever is lower has to be paid. In case of construction of small size water tanks, the standard unit cost of assistance is fixed at Rs.19.60 lakhs and accordingly assistance will be provided on a pro rata basis at 50 percent of the cost or the actual cost incurred whichever is lower. At least 75 cubic meters of water lined tanks have to be constructed to get assistance.
|Name of the scheme||Assistance Scheme for Construction of Water Tanks 2023|
|objective||Digitizing the farmers of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Gujarat State|
|Assistance available||50% of the assistance cost to the applicant’s account or Rs. 9.80 lakhs whichever is lower has to be paid|
|How often will assistance be available?||Once in a lifetime|
|Starting date of form filling||16.09.2023 to 15.10.2023|
In case of collective group, 50% of the support cost or Rs.9.80 lakh, whichever is less, shall be paid into the account of the group leader as decided by the group. In case of construction of small size water tanks, the standard unit cost of assistance is fixed at Rs.19.60 lakhs and accordingly assistance will be provided on a pro rata basis at 50 percent of the cost or the actual cost incurred whichever is lower. At least 75 cubic meters of water tanks have to be constructed to get assistance.
For the assistance of Sadar Yojana, only those who have adopted Sukshma Piyat / Micro Irrigation System can be given the benefit of the scheme.
The unit cost for assistance under this scheme shall include RCC water tanks of minimum capacity of 75 cubic meters and maximum capacity of 1000 cubic meters.
Benefit of this scheme which can be availed only once in lifetime for those survey numbers.
Water Tanks Assistance Scheme 2023 Recommendations
- Application can be made whether the farmer is registered or not.
- If you say yes in farmer registration then you have to provide Aadhaar number and mobile number then an OTP will be sent on your mobile. After entering that OTP, give the details of the farmer in the application and you will come online.
- If you are applying for the first time from the year 2018-19 without registering as a farmer, then providing Aadhaar number and mobile number while applying online will determine the eligibility of the application by submitting a copy of Aadhaar number to the concerned office, after verification by the concerned officer. Registration will take place. At that time, an SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number stating that the registration has been done.
- Details preceded by red * are mandatory.
- To update/confirm the application the account number of the land account given at the time of application has to be given along with the application number.
- After the application is confirmed, the application will not be updated.
- The print of the application can be taken only after the application is confirmed.
- If the name of the bank is not found in the list, contact the nearest agricultural office.
- While saving the application if the application number is not generated then read the message in the above line of instructions.
- Confirmation is required after saving the application. Only confirmed applications will be considered.
- Unconfirmed application will not be considered taken on ikhedut portal. It is only for data saving convenience.
How to Apply for Water Tanks Assistance Scheme 2023?
First of all for this one has to go to i-Khedut portal (https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/).
After that click on plan tab.
Clicking on the plan tab will open a new window, in which you have to click on the farm plan.
By clicking on the agriculture scheme, you will be able to see the list of various schemes, select the smartphone scheme and apply online.
It is mandatory to take a print out of the application. You have to take a print of this application made by you and keep it with you. Pre-approval for purchase is given as per the application and you purchase the equipment/materials as per the pre-approval within the stipulated time frame as per the rules, all the supporting evidence mentioned in the pre-approval order and the supporting evidence along with the signed copy of this application have to be submitted along with the assistance proposal.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.