Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023-24 : Post Matric Scholarship 2023-24 Scheme has been launched by Gujarat Government. Under which filling of post matric scholarship form has been started for SC/ST/OBC students on Digital Gujarat portal for the academic year 2023-24. Every student has to fill the form on this website @https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/ from 22/09/2023 to 05/11/2023.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023-24
|Name of the scheme||Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023|
|Advertised by||State Govt|
|Plan benefits||For SC/ST/OBC caste|
|Manner of filling the form||Online|
Digital Gujarat Scholarship: Required Documents
The list of documents required to fill the form in Digital Gujarat Scholarship is given below.
- E-mail and mobile number (give login email and mobile is permanent and present only.)
- 10th, 11th & 12th Mark Sheet (as applicable) (Note: Last Attempt Mark Sheet)
- Marksheets of all the courses done after class 10 have to be uploaded.
- Pattern of Caste (for EWS, OBC, SC, ST)
- Example of income
- aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- Access to Fee Payment (Fee Waiver Certificate if Fee Waiver)
- LC (School Leaving Certificate)
- Bonofide Certificate (if applicable)
- School College I Card (if any)
- Hostel Certificate (if student staying in hostel)
- Break Affidavit Certificate (Notarized Break Affidavit Certificate in stamp paper if student has more than 1 year gap during studies)
Who can fill the form for Digital Gujarat Scholarship?
- St. All students taking the course after 10 Such as; All students studying in st.11,12, students from college, students from ITI etc.
- Starting form for renewal and fresh students.
Help Line No
How to Fill Digital Gujarat Scholarship Form?
Follow the steps given below to fill the Digital Gujarat Scholarship form.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Digital Gujarat.
- There you have to do your registration and then login.
- After login you have to click on Services and click on Scholarship Services.
- Then, click Request A New Service or Renew
- After doing that you have to click on Continue to Services.
- The Registration Details page will open, fill in the correct details and click on the Save And Next button.
- Then, Save Draft by uploading the document in Bank Details, Academic Details, Disability Details and Attachment.
Now click on the checkbox given above and click on Verify Mobile Number.
After confirming the OTP, you have to click on Confirm And Final Submit, so your Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2022-23 form will be submitted.
Now you can print your form and submit it to your school or college.
Note: Students who have account in Dena Bank should carry the new IFSC code (as Dena Bank is now affiliated to Bank of Baroda).
After filling the scholarship form in Digital Gujarat, if you want to make any changes or show it to the college, first after filling the form, get a draft print (raw print) and then submit the final after making the changes, if the final is not submitted before the last date of filling the form. Compulsory submission of final if yes.
- Form Start Date : 22/09/2023
- Form Last Date : 05/11/2023
|Read In Gujarati||View|
|Notification for SC Students||View|
|For more information||View|
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.