Google Translate : Google’s service, offered free of charge, instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages.
Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing • Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate.
Understand your world and communicate across languages with Google Translate. Translate text, speech, images, documents, websites, and more. Official Google Translate Help Center where you can find tips and tutorials on using Google Translate and other answers to frequently asked questions.
You can translate text, handwriting, photos, and speech in over 100 languages with the Google Translate app. You can also use Translate on the web.
- Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing
- Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate (all languages)
- Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)
- Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
- Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (90 languages)
- Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (70 languages)
- Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)
- Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
- Cross-device syncing: Login to sync phrasebook between app and desktop
- Transcribe: Continuously translate someone speaking a different language in near real-time (8 languages)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Assamese, Aymara, Azerbaijani, Bambara, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dhivehi, Dogri, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Ewe, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Guarani, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong , Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Ilocano, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Konkani, Korean, Krio, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kurdish (Sorani), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian , Lingala, Lithuanian, Luganda, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Maithili, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Meiteilon (Manipuri), Mizo, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Oromo, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Quechua, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Sanskrit, Scots Gaelic, Sepedi, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik , Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Tigrinya, Tsonga, Turkish, Turkmen, Twi, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Google Translate may ask for the following optional permissions*:
- Microphone for speech translation
- Camera for translating text via the camera
- External storage for downloading offline translation data
- Contacts for setup and management of your account
*Note: The app may be used even if optional permissions are not granted.
App Source From: Google Play Store
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.