How To Check Pm Kisan 14th Installment Status: Prime Minister released the 14th installment of the PM KISAN scheme on 27th July, 2023 in Rajasthan. PM Kisan is a Central Sector scheme with 100% funding from Government of India, where beneficiary farmers will receive monetary benefits of Rs 6000 yearly. The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the
How To Check Pm Kisan 14th Installment Status
|The name of the schem||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana 2023|
|Assistance||2000/- per annum with an annual allowance of 6000/- per annum|
|State||All states of the country|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the country|
|Several installments||14th installment|
Financial assistance is given to farmers under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Under this scheme, an annual assistance of Rs 6000 is given to the eligible farmers. 2000 in three different installments of six thousand in the farmer’s account. Which is given every Char Mahi.
Farmers whose names will be in the list will get Rs 2000: The central government may announce the next installment i.e. 13th installment under PM Kisan Yojana in the new year. This installment will be given to those farmers whose name is in the list. Along with this he has done e-KYC. If e-KYC is pending then you have done e-KYC today.
How to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023?
- First of all go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Click on Farmers Corner here and doing so will open a new page.
- Here select the PMKSNY Beneficiary List option and now the form will open. In this first select the state name, then district, block and village.
- After filling all the requested information, click on Get Report and after doing so, the list of PM Kisan Yojana beneficiaries of your village will open in front of you.
- By looking at this list, you will know whether your name is among the beneficiary farmers or not.
Check PM KISAN 14th Status Status
- Step 1: First visit the pmkisan.gov.in website.
- Step 2: Then click on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ given in the ‘farmers corner’ on the homepage.
- Step 3: Then enter the registered Aadhaar number or bank account number.
- Step 4: Then click on ‘Get Data’.
- Step 5: Now you will see the status of the installment credited to your account on the screen.
Toll free number
- Prime Minister Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
- PM Kisan Landline Number: 011-23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan’s New Helpline: 011-24300606
- Another helpline of PM Kisan is: 0120-6025109
Note: This information is available to us through various mediums so visit the official website is a must.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.