IB Recruitment 2023 : The Ministry of Home Affairs, Intelligence Bureau (IB) has a total of 1675 Security Assistants | Executive (SA/Exe) and Multi-Tasking Staff/General (MTS/Gen) Posts. The advertisement for SA, Exe & MTS/Gen examination 2022 published in Employment News dated 5.11.22, For More Detail About IB Recruitment 2023 given below article Or Official Advertisement.
IB Recruitment 2023
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in The Ministry of Home Affairs, Intelligence Bureau (IB). For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Intelligence Bureau Bharti 2023
|Organization||The Ministry of Home Affairs|
Post Details :
- Security Assistant/Executive (SA/Exe) : 1525
- Multi-tasking Staff/General (MTS/Gen) : 150
Education Qualification :
- All the IB Recruitment educational qualifications should be fulfilled by the aspirants before applying for the post, The educational qualification will be as follow:
- Matriculation (10th Pass) or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Should have a domicile certificate of the state.
- Knowledge of any one of the Local Language/dialects prescribed in notification
- Desirable Qualification: Field Experience in Intelligence Work.
Age Limit :
- Security Assistant / Executive : 27 years
- MTS / Gen : 18 to 25 years
Pay Scale :
- Security Assistant/Executive (SA/Exe) :
- Level-3 (Rs. 21700-69100) in the pay matrix + admissible Central Govt. Allowances
General Central Service (Group C) Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
Multi-tasking Staff/General (MTS/Gen)
- Level-1 (Rs. 18000-56900) in the pay matrix + admissible Central Govt. Allowances
- General Central Service (Group C) Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
mportant Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply IB Recruitment
The Eligible and interested Applicants/Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.
What Is The Selection Process For IB Recruitment
The IB Recruitment process comprises three stages, Online Exam, Offline Exam of Descriptive Type, and Interview round. Candidates who will clear all these rounds will be considered eligible for the provisional allotment of the pos
What Is The Last Date For Applying IB Recruitment
- The application portal will not be operational from 21.1.2023 due to technical reasons, but the same would go live from 28.1.2023 to 17.2.2023.
- The new closing date for determining the eligibility of the candidates in terms of age limit, educational qualifications, etc. may be read as 17.2.2023 in place of 10.2.2023.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. www.sandeshedu.com provides information about all types of new jobs, academic news, and competitive exam materials in Gujarat and India. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.