You are looking for documents required for Bakshi Panch certificate caste pattern also known as Bakshi panch pattern this certificate is required for studying students caste pattern fill online form at home and how to apply to get caste certificate form and caste pattern documents required for online pattern The complete list and all the necessary information is provided to you by this article now you can order caste sample online at home without needing to rush to the office.
|Detail.||An example of caste.|
|Execution.||Gujarat State Govt.|
|Department Name.||Department of Social Justice and Empowerment.|
|Type of article.||No certificate for availing government scheme.|
|application.||Online as well as offline application has to be done to get caste pattern.|
Caste certificate is most useful for availing various government schemes Caste certificate is provided by the government category wise Many government schemes require caste certificate so it is very important to have this certificate All information about caste certificate is available from here Hope it will be and if you like this information then don’t forget to share it with all your friends.
Necessary evidence for caste instance
Proof of residence for caste instance.
- Ration card of the applicant.
- True copy of Light Bill or Verabill of the applicant.
Identity proof (any one) to specify caste
- Copy of applicant’s Aadhaar card.
- Copy of election card of the applicant.
- Copy of driving license of the applicant.
Evidence related to caste to exemplify caste
- Applicant’s Leaving Certificate.
- Divorce certificate of applicant’s paternal uncle Foi is mandatory.
- True copy of Bakshipanch pattern if any.
Evidence required for service of instance of caste
- Affidavit regarding caste.
- Documentary evidence of permanent residence in the State of Gujarat prior to date 1 4 1978 by the applicant who is not originally a resident of the State of Gujarat..
Caste Modeling Process Step by Step
- You have to follow the following steps to download caste pattern online at home through your smartphone.
- To apply online, first open the official website of Digital Gujarat Portal in your computer or mobile.
- Click on the menu in this website and the menu bar will open.
- Click on Services option in that menu bar.
- Click on the Citizen Services option in the All Specials menubar and a new page will open.
- Click on SEBC Certificate for example of SEBC Caste.
- A new page will open in which Apply Online is written below, click on it.
- After applying online, the login page of the registered user will open.
- If you have already registered on Digital Gujarat portal then login with login id and password.
- If you have not registered then click for new registration for new registration.
- After applying online, a new page will open, enter the Aadhaar number in the box below, then click on Continue to Service..
Note :- Caste Example A fee of ₹20 has to be paid for caste certificate online form.
Submitting After filling the required details in the online form it is mandatory to fill all the fields marked “*” on the form.
Offline Application Process for Caste Exemplary
Caste pattern or caste certificate to be issued offline, you have to get the caste pattern form from Mamlatdar Shri’s office, Taluka Development Officer’s office or District Social Welfare Officer’s office, fill the required information and submit it, so caste pattern can be obtained.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. www.sandeshedu.com provides information about all types of new jobs, academic news, and competitive exam materials in Gujarat and India. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.