PM Kisan 15th Installment Date 2023: Central government provides assistance to farmers through several government schemes. One such farmer-friendly scheme is the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme. Under this scheme, farmers will get Rs.2000 every year in 3 installments totaling Rs. 6000 assistance is given directly in the bank account. So far, total 14 installments have been given to farmers under this scheme. PM Kisan Yojana list 2023 information is given on why to check. If your name is not in this list then e-kyc update should be processed soon.
PM Kisan 15th Installment Date 2023
- So far 14 installments have been given under PM Kisan Yojana
- The 15th installment of this scheme will come in the month of November
- Before the 15th instalment, three things are very important for farmers to do
- Assistance of Rs.2000 per month
Under this scheme, the central government transfers Rs 6,000 per year to the accounts of the registered farmers and so far more than 8.5 crore farmers have benefited from this scheme. The last installment of this scheme was deposited in the farmers’ accounts on July 27. Now the 15th installment of PM Kisan Yojana will be deposited. Let’s know when the farmers will get the money of 15th installment of PM Kisan Yojana.
15th installment will come in November
According to the information, the money of the 15th installment of PM Kisan Yojana can be deposited in the bank account of farmers till November 27 this year, but one thing is important that only those farmers who have registered themselves for PM Kisan Yojana will get this money. Before the 15th instalment, three things are necessary for farmers to do, because if these things are not done, your installments are guaranteed to get stuck.
It is very important to do these 3 things before the 15th installment of Pim Kisan Yojana.
If you are a new joiner of PIM Kisan scheme or already a beneficiary and you have not yet uploaded your land documents on the portal, first of all you have to do this.
E-KyC is mandatory for every beneficiary availing benefits under PM Kisan Yojana. In case of non-e-KyC, you may be deprived of the benefit of installments of this scheme. So, by visiting the scheme portal pmkisan.gov.in or by visiting your nearest CSC center or from a bank, you can get the e-KYC updated done quickly.
It is mandatory for beneficiaries associated with PM Kisan Yojana to link their Aadhaar card with their active bank account. Farmers who do not do so may be deprived of the benefit of installments.
Online Application for PM Kisan Yojana
- First of all visit PM Kisan official website pmkisan.gov.in
- Click on Farmer Corner option in this website.
- Then select the option of New Farmer Registration.
- Then click on the option applicable to you between Rural Farmer Registration or Urban Farmer Registration.
- Then enter Aadhaar number, mobile number and select the state.
- Then enter the OTP number on the mobile.
- Then fill the bank, Aadhaar card information including state and district by selecting other details.
- After this click on submit button for Aadhaar authentication
- Documents related to agriculture and land have to be uploaded online.
- After filling all the information and uploading the document click on save button.
- After this application confirmation message will appear on the screen so you can do your registration.
|PM Kisan Yojana Official Website||View|
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.